I am a Danish internet entrepreneur with a strong background within e-commerce and online marketing. After dropping out of Copenhagen Business School in 2011, I have successfully launched several projects with international scale and potential.
Welcome to my part of the internet. Feel free to contact me!
July 2015 - Present
In June 2015 Ageras acquired Danish main competitor JUF.
- Generating additional 400 clients a month to the Ageras business
January 2012 - Present
Ageras is a matchmaking service aiming to make accounting and legal services more transparent.
I serve as Chief Visionary Officer and Chairman of the Board.
- Established in DK, SE, NO, NL
- Currently serving 3.000 clients a month in the Nordics and The Netherlands
- Partnership with 5.000 professional advisors
- 100 employees in the Copenhagen based HQ
December 2010 - September 2011
We established an insurance broker, Endagsforsikring, to make the users in Få Det Gjort more safe by offering work insurance for one day at a time.
October 2009 - January 2012
Få Det Gjort (SOLD)
Få Det Gjort was a matchmaking service between families and private labour, such as babysitters, dogwalkers etc., creating more than 300 new jobs a month.
- Established strategic partnerships with 12 of the largests websites in Denmark
- Got 10.000 users
- Acquired by main competitor Ahandyhand in 2015
March 2008 - Present
ComboWeb is a small agency providing web solutions and 360 degree online marketing consulting.
June 2007 – May 2008
Smart-Ads was a network for advertisers and publishers on the internet. Our goal was to give as much freedom to the publishers and advertisers as possible.
- January: Hiring 20 new employees in Ageras
- October: Entering The Netherlands with Ageras
- September: Raising DKK 1,5 mio through crowdfunding, biggest crowdfunding success in DK
- August: Hit 50.000 user signups milestone in Ageras
- July: Ageras to 1.700 m2 HQ on Nygårdsvej, Copenhagen
- July: Acquired Ageras' biggest competitor, JUF
- February: Sold Få Det Gjort to Ahandyhand.com
- February: Employed 50 highly skilled employees in Ageras
- September: Ageras hired Happiness Manager and gained publicity for culture
- August: Launched Ageras.no
- April: Successfully deployed 6 month development project, relaunching intranet and partner platform in Ageras
- March: Launched rating system and instantly got almost 1.000 ratings of Nordic accountants and lawyers
- December: Launched Ageras.se
- May: Ageras moved to 400 m2 HQ on Hillerødgade, Copenhagen
- February: Hit 10.000 user signups milestone in Ageras
- February: Agera.dk nominated as “Best new e-business” by FIDH
- October: Acquired competitor RevisorGuide. 9 employed.
- May: Accumulated revenue in Ageras exeeded DKK 1m
- February: Hired first employee in Ageras
- Jabuary: Launched Agera.dk
- November: Launched voucher concept in collaboration with Danish retain chains allowing customers to give away labour as a gift
- November: Sold my stake in TPM Trading
- August: Launched Endagsforsikring, an insurance broker
- July: Graduated high school, Roskilde Katedralskole. Got awarded for "Special interest in Academica". Funny. :-)
- March: Presentation on Copenhagen Business School on entrepreneurship and my journey so far
- December: Co-founded Få Det Gjort
- October: Starting as partner in TPM Trading, a network of websites
- October: A week after my 18th birthday, I applied for a Danish VAT number
- March: Starting web consulting company, ComboWeb